Testing for CMD

Cariappa-Muren disease | Omnipedia

“The standard method of continuous testing for CMD is a medical colloid monitored by G6.”

So the commonly-accepted way to “protect” us from mad fish disease is to - literally - let G6 into our heads. No one sees a problem with this? I’m very curious who’s on the board of Lassgard Bioteknik - and what their connections are to the G6 players.

2 Likes

:grimacing: my actual face while reading this post. Feels bad and sketchy at best.

While looking at the G6 page I was struck by this picture:

Does it give anyone else weird vibes? Hagen is CTO of Zhupao and in deep with G6 and colloids. Could be the picture is symbolic of the actual relationship with Cariappa and the disease. Or maybe I just need more caffeine.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s even worse than that. Take a look at the symptoms :

• Aggression, anxiety, apathy, ataxia, depression, emotional lability, insomnia, loss of memory, poor concentration, paranoid delusion, recklessness, withdrawal, pain, paresthesia, and dysesthesia.

Anybody else struck by how common and hard to diagnose those symptoms are ? G6 can essentially declare anyone they like to be infected and there would be no way to verify that claim. Like come on, anyone claiming that G6 is lying about their diagnosis would immidiately get slapped with “paranoid delusions” and anyone in that situation would naturally display aggression, anxiety or depression.

I’m not saying they’re doing it, but if tommorow we learn that G6 has been falsifying CMD diagnostics to its advantage I won’t be shocked either.

3 Likes

You’re not alone - it gives me the spooks too. Hagen’s smile, the finger gun pose, Cariappa unaware - everything about the composition of this shot is unsettling. It makes me feel like Cariappa is their unwitting pawn somehow. Given that Zhupao already accused the CCP of treating Cariappa exactly like that, he probably is.

2 Likes

Anybody else struck by how common and hard to diagnose those symptoms are ? G6 can essentially declare anyone they like to be infected and there would be no way to verify that claim. Like come on, anyone claiming that G6 is lying about their diagnosis would immidiately get slapped with “paranoid delusions” and anyone in that situation would naturally display aggression, anxiety or depression.

I’m not saying they’re doing it, but if tommorow we learn that G6 has been falsifying CMD diagnostics to its advantage I won’t be shocked either.

I was going to say that I don’t see how that would work, since CMD is also 100% fatal within 6 months. But then I thought more, a proprietary biosurveillance system that can “reliably” diagnose a 100% fatal illness with common/vague symptoms sounds like a powerful instrument of control and an easy way to make people disappear without suspicion if needed.

Some research on my local backup of wikipedia revealed Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, which is associated with prpsc protein of Cariappa-Muren. Mad cow disease on the other hand is treated as a variant and CMD would be as well. One of the known diagnoses back in the day was a biopsy so I guess the colloids have that improvement over getting cut up.